Dryer Duct Cleaning
Just like your air ducts you can’t see inside your dryer vent! Using our video inspection camera, we show you the dirt and lint that stays inside your dryer and vent once you have completed your laundry and cleared the lint trap. Lint will build up in the dryer, transition duct and exhaust duct which can reduce airflow and create a dangerous situation which can lead to overheating and dryer inefficiencies, and in some cases, fires. When moisture cannot escape it will invite mold and bacteria build up as well. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient!
Lint is one of the most flammable items in your home! With estimates of 15,500 US home fires being contributed to dirty dryer vents, it is more important than ever to get your dryer vent inspected and serviced.
Signs your dryer vent may be clogged:
- Takes anywhere from 2-4 cycles to dry 1 load of laundry
- The outside of your dryer is hot to touch, and your clothes are damp and hot at the end of the cycle
- Notice a burning smell
- The vent hood flap outside doesn’t open properly when dryer is running
- Your home is older than 4 years old or hasn’t been inspected regularly
Statistics are important to understand
- In the Topical Fire Report Series, the US Fire Administration’s National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) states that 84% of dryer fires were found in residential dwellings. The leading cause remains the same, FAILURE TO CLEAN!
- 54% of the fires are confined to the object of origin – the clothes dryer
Special Online Offers
Our Customer Stories
I called Monsieur Ventilation on the recommendation of my doctor to have my air ducts cleaned. I never realized that a simple cleaning could make such a difference. I have been a long time allergy sufferer and thought that discomfort and difficulty breathing was something I was going to have to live with. This simple, inexpensive service has changed my life!
I couldn’t believe the difference in air quality after we had done just a small renovation in our kitchen. All sorts of dust and dirt ended up inside our air ducts and we had no idea. I called Monsieur Ventilation for service and we literally can breathe the difference! And the icing on the cake… my husband doesn’t snore anymore!
I thought I needed to replace my dryer, but all I needed was to have the vent cleaned. I was amazed at the build up inside the vent. I suspect it had never been cleaned before. A simple cleaning made a word of difference. My clothes dry in much less time. I used to have to run the dryer cycle twice just to get my clothes dry.
Request Service Today!
Use the form to schedule service right away. Don’t wait! You’ll breathe the difference right away!
Don’t want to request an appointment online, no problem! Call us now at 514.342.VENT (8368).