Air Duct Cleaning
With indoor air quality and air pollution becoming a growing concern, most homeowners are still not aware of the health hazards breathing dirty air can cause. Without inspection and cleaning, your air duct system could be contaminated with particles that can be harmful to you and your family’s health! Over several years the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has ranked indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
Using our video inspection equipment, we inspect your duct work to show you what you are breathing! With an inside look, our technicians look for dirt, debris, animal droppings, mold moisture and more to determine if cleaning would be beneficial for you. Once we have determined cleaning is something your system needs we use our portable air duct cleaning equipment to scrub your duct work clean, our equipment is safe for all types and sizes of duct work. After your ducts are scrubbed clean, we can fobber them with an EPA-registered antimicrobial mist that disinfects your system and leaves a pleasant scent behind.
Indoor air quality facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
How to improve your indoor air!
- Improve ventilation – make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean – A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Out back on the air contaminants – Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts – Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.
Special Online Offers
Our Customer Stories
I called Monsieur Ventilation on the recommendation of my doctor to have my air ducts cleaned. I never realized that a simple cleaning could make such a difference. I have been a long time allergy sufferer and thought that discomfort and difficulty breathing was something I was going to have to live with. This simple, inexpensive service has changed my life!
I couldn’t believe the difference in air quality after we had done just a small renovation in our kitchen. All sorts of dust and dirt ended up inside our air ducts and we had no idea. I called Monsieur Ventilation for service and we literally can breathe the difference! And the icing on the cake… my husband doesn’t snore anymore!
I thought I needed to replace my dryer, but all I needed was to have the vent cleaned. I was amazed at the build up inside the vent. I suspect it had never been cleaned before. A simple cleaning made a word of difference. My clothes dry in much less time. I used to have to run the dryer cycle twice just to get my clothes dry.
Request Service Today!
Use the form to schedule service right away. Don’t wait! You’ll breathe the difference right away!
Don’t want to request an appointment online, no problem! Call us now at 514.342.VENT (8368).